Tuesday 1 May 2012

Trials & Tribulations...

After what has been a very stressful 18 months. I am finally out the other side. My background in race and ethnic relations, specifically ethnic privilege and micro-aggressions became a practical exercise!

Anyway, I have resumed voice work and have begun refocussing on my research. One thing the last 18 months has taught me is I am determined and my passion for both my research and vocals has never faltered - even when it was impossible to engage with either because of pressing issues resulting from other people's misguided agendas...

Expect more updates, much more frequently!

Right now I am exploring a range of narratives into Hip Hop, which Grime is rooted in (amongst other genres), race, gender, religion, social, cultural, political...

#4TOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment